Our system and process enable your teams to add value in the areas of customer satisfaction, profitability, cooperation & collaboration, innovation and performance sustainability.
Using the Internet Operating Support System® teams are able to:
- Directly contribute to the company's bottom line profitability i.e. the profit contribution of each team is measured and made visible on it's performance dashboard
- Create stability and sustainability of performance as a result of the built-in performance infra structure provided by the Internet Operating Support System® i.e. reduce and eliminate performance bottlenecks and the 'peaks & valleys' syndrome in teams
- The Internet Operating Support System® serves as a conduit for bringing individual talents, knowledge and experience to bear. Best practices are captured and made available to all for application and improvement i.e. organisational intelligence in motion
- Enabling people to form autonomous and productive relationships to participate with responsibility. Individual potential is directly activated and stimulated through the very processes imbedded in the system
- Realise the benefits of working as an aligned, interdependent team where multiple, diverse, complex conversations are necessary to deal with everything from key routines to major strategies. The Internet Operating Support System® creates opportunities for such value added collaboration i.e. action & social learning
- Apply a process of innovation on demand
- Build the leadership capacity of the organisation i.e. learn how to lead and how to follow
What our clients say:
Here are some things that our clients say about their results after working with us (direct quotes from letters received):
- The improvement in problem solving resulted in us, in effect, getting our investment back within one week after the first 2-day workshop, as we were able to solve a management problem that had plagued us for 8 months.
Noel Peberdy - Managing Director - Kenwalt Systems
- One must ask the obvious question. Can we measure the results? The answer is a resounding YES. Operating income has improved, margins improved to the extent that after 5 months trading after the workshop, when similar companies are issuing profit warnings, this business is 11% ahead of budget and 46% ahead of last year, where it counts at operating level.
Mike Chase - HOD - HealthCare - Aspen Pharmacare