Create Psychological Safety Faster, Better, In More Productive Ways
Transform & Automate Managing Team Performance Radically
Manage Team Interdependencies Directly & Get Great Results
Outcome Management Accelerates Team Performance
A Brand New Way To Manage Employees &
Team Performance For Outstanding Results
Achieve Desired Team Results EASIER
- Actual vs. projected key results are instantly visible on mobiles and tablets at any time on a results dashboard
- Ownership of deliverables are distributed amongst members to reinforce mutual accountability for targets
- Instant message communication prevents wasteful and duplication of effort
- Automatic operational information of interdependencies results in efficiencies of effort
Achieve Desired Team Results SIMPLER
- Span of control is reduced and distributed amongst members grouped into operational sub-units
- Relevant operational information is automatically produced as the catalyst for change (no disruption of work flow)
- Self-organization simplifies individual focus of attention on what is important and what matters
- Individual empowerment & self-organization allows decisions to take place where the action is on a daily basis
Achieve Desired Team Results FASTER
- A gap analysis report is automatically produced to identify what works and what is not working to speedup delivery of targets
- Ongoing measurement of effectiveness ensures doing the right things at the right time, all the time
- Unbounded & unrestricted electronic communication guarantees accessibility between members at all times
- Operational information is disseminated electronically instantly to ensure corrective action is immediate and pro-active
Achieve Desired Team Results MONTHLY
- The software system provides an operational infrastructure for the team which prevents delays, disruptions or confusion
- Management integration ensures ongoing executive attention
- Teamwork coordination in teams and between teams happens monthly
- Incentives are linked to individual contribution, team performance & team effectiveness achievement
Tip Of The Month – Sep 2017
Conflict is Inevitable, Don’t Avoid Manage It
The truth is whenever two or more people get together, conflict will happen, sooner or later, either openly or concealed. In a dynamic team, conflict is a normal part of the team’s activity and is a healthy sign. It creates learning and development opportunities. If a team has no conflict, it might be a sign of a problem.
- Goalfix Financial Models – the best predictive financial planning tool for smart businessmen.
- Financial Modellers – we help you to build a better business
- Predictive financial models permit businessmen to make informed decisions
- Effective, flexible financial models – the smart way to plan your financial future.
Brands That Trust Intégro
People connect with each other via instant messaging and through people-touch points in the moment of need, coordinate effort in real time to get things done to accomplish the purpose – time is of the essence. Our online performance management system with our high tech platforms of the Internet Operating Support System®, facilitates effective communication between members and with other teams.
The most cost effective way of operating. Our unique team management system empowers people to organize and manage themselves to save time, effort and money in getting things done by using our teamwork processes. The enabling operating structure empowers teams to set their own goals, make their own decisions, measure and manage their own performance. The Power to act linked with high team role status entrench mutual accountability necessary to deliver the expected results.
Information is the nutrient for self-organization. Our Internet performance system drives rapid information flow updates, informs, facilitates decision-making and problem solving without wasting time. Shared knowledge is the corner stone of effective collaboration; it gives a team a frame of reference, allows the team to interpret situations and decisions correctly, helps people understand one another better and greatly increases the efficiencies of the interdependent relationships.
team performance solutions as knowledge increases, people must specialize in NARROWER slices of it to achieve mastery. For almost any given challenge/problem, more people’s contributions are required to find the best solutions. Our online management system processes facilitate and enable people to build trust, the basis of all healthy, collaborative and productive relationships. Our Internet management system also makes possible collaboration between teams, the new dimension of team effectiveness, which has become essential in today’s business landscape.
Improve the business performance and profitability of your teams & add up to 25% directly to your bottom line.
"I have made use of Johan Cronje of Integro to go to the next level with my management team who is very mature in their understanding of their responsibilities and the way they work with each other. Johan however offered insights, methodologies and self-evaluations which offered the team members an opportunity to understand each other’s personal work profile and thus how they think, behave and ultimately operate as individuals and in a team. This was most interesting, valuable and a good foundation. We are now going into the next phase which is the team effectiveness and KPI sections where all this comes together facilitated by Johan through various interventions. The team is motivated and eager to continue with the next phase."Ian Myburgh - Managing Director,
"The workshops improved team spirit and co-operation. At the time the identifying of goals and strategies to improve our team effectiveness gave structure, motivation and meaning. The signing of commitments to improve interpersonal and work relationships between team members and to explore the differences in personality also provided an atmosphere for personal growth as well as more understanding of each individual team member."Rochelle Human - Group HR,
"1. The course brought my team closer together and provided a good understanding of what makes each team member tick. This assisted in the personal interactions between the team members being improves which resulted in a closer knit team which works more closely together now. Since the training we have instituted weekly team meetings which have greatly assisted the team unity that has developed."Tim Waterson - Group Financial Manager,
"We had good feedback from top management on the sessions you have facilited, as well as from team members on the lower levels. It is important to us not to implement any intervention in isolation. It should flow from the company vision and strategy. Your approach fully complimented this line of thinking. We saw a better understanding in teams who completed the training, with a common purpose and more empathy for other team members. Diversity was seen as a positive, not a problem area and people realised that different is not wrong, it is merely different. We will certainly implement this programme with the newly formed teams and I know we will get the results we expect."Johan Brits - Manager: Training & Development,
"The general feeling amongst the team is that since the inception of the Intégro Learning team building process, teams are more goal and target driven. Interaction amongst the sub-teams enables everyone to have a better understanding of the department as a whole and if need be, the teams rally together to resolve important matter. In essence, the team building has improved business and personal relationships between members, and everyone found the team building process to have had a positive effect on themselves and on the team as a whole."Quentin Dollman- Executive Manager Operations,
"Our biggest learning from the team development process was the fact that we needed to ensure that we could keep meeting our timelines on projects that we identified a year back. We are well within our target and have actually exceeded our savings. The scoring system online ensures that we stay focused and I must say it helps a great deal in this world of pressure."Awie Grobler -Commodity Manager,
"I am very encouraged with the results. There has been a shift over the past 3 months in that the individuals are reacting to issues without my involvement. They are organizing themselves! This is exactly what you and I were aiming at ‘Self-Organising Teams’. Our success as a team is evident. We have been able to win the, Venture Group, Plant of the year award two years in a row."Dean Vernon - Managing Director,
"One must ask the obvious question. Can we measure the results? The answer is a resounding YES. Operating income has improved, margins improved to the extent that after 5 months trading after the workshop, when similar companies are issuing profit warnings, this business is 11% ahead of budget and 46% ahead of last year, where it counts at operating level."Mike Chase - HOD - HealthCare,
"The improvement in problem solving resulted in us, in effect, getting our investment back within one week after the first 2-day workshop, as we were able to solve a management problem that had plagued us for 8 months."Noel Peberdy - Managing Director,